Yesterday was the first day of Spring, apparently. Missed that memo.
Sent out the email inviting people out to Pinnacle Mountain Park tomorrow -- it's difficult to quell my excitement! I think we're going to give our new camping stove a go for the first time, just to get acquainted with it, make sure everything is in working order. I don't know what to make! Cheese dip, I guess? Baked beans?
Work is much better today, the trial is finally over & the spell has been lifted! Being here will prove difficult, though, because it is gorgeous outside, it is Friday, there are NCAA games being played (so there are loads of people from out of town to gawk at), and well, fuck it, I'm so sick of work, man! I am going to enjoy the fuck out of this weekend, so help me.
LOST was decent last night. I am utterly confused. I don't know who's camp I'm loyal to, I've long ago given up on trying to make sense of any of the mysteries. I did make the call that it was the island that wouldn't let Michael off himself or escape his duties/fate. What a show! I commented to ATM how there should be a LOST bracket. All you gotta do is ask.
If you are hard pressed on to what kind of gift to get me, I will not object to these, ever.
I suppose I'll have a pretty uneventful Friday night, I'll be getting ready for tomorrow, baking cookies, and making a killer salsa. But maybe, too, I can talk ATM into going to get supper and KMHD into walking around downtown (high) to people watch.
Here we go.
21 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(153)
-
▼
March
(19)
- Here Comes the Rain Again
- So, NO NEW COAL then, alright?
- Annular Mchombo
- Knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting...
- Progress? Bust.
- Uggs
- R.I.P. W.L.R.
- SPRANG!
- ATM's Dispatch from the Beltway
- The Arkansas River is not a toy!
- It's not a tumor!
- The approaching sound of zeppelins.
- Fine ham abounds, Mom.
- Freeze frame!
- Tip-toe Through the Tulips
- FAILURE!
- My Un-Birthday!
- Evening Post
- It's on random.
-
▼
March
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment